-Register
-Vote for Elite-Pvp

~Elite-pvp staff
Please Take the time to do the following:

-Login
-Register
-Vote for Elite-Pvp

~Elite-pvp staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A pvp Tournament!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fr33ze
Newb Poster
Newb Poster
fr33ze

A pvp Tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: A pvp Tournament!!   A pvp Tournament!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Suggestion: I think that we should have a pvp tournament and the winner will get some big prize...1st 2nd and 3rd get rewards..

Why i think it will benefit server/forum: I think it will benefit the server because it will attract lots of players and it would be a lot of fun..

How i think it would be a good idea: It would be a good idea because i bet that almost every person that plays this server would want to compete because it is a good way for a friendly competition and would be a fun out of the ordinary thing=)
Back to top Go down
mijank
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

A pvp Tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp Tournament!!   A pvp Tournament!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am

i think this is a great idea. however i would make certain requirments..so that people cant show up with overpowered gear, while others have gear that cannot compare. maybe even having a pure tournament..or a pvp armour only tournament..just some more ideas
Back to top Go down
michael
Newb Poster
Newb Poster
michael

A pvp Tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp Tournament!!   A pvp Tournament!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 am

this is a good idea i would be in it, i think their should be an entry fee of like an item and everyone who enters gives the items to the mod, admin, owner or watever whoever is on and the winner gets all the items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A pvp Tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pvp Tournament!!   A pvp Tournament!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pvp Tournament!!
Page 1 of 1